Sunday 25 September 2016

The Westin - Lobby Lounge

My weekends this week was great because of the company. Unfortunately I found the food at Populus Cafe not worth blogging about so I'll share with everyone somewhere else I dined at sometime this month which was another pampering experience.


I picked the Westin Lobby Lounge Seafood High Tea ($85++ for two) as a way to thank my Tai Tai friend for recommending me my latest job which I'm extremely happy with. Believe me, it's a very pampering experience with 2 champagne flutes, seafood platter, fresh lobster and oyster and desserts.


I just want to add that I thought this high tea set is extremely value for money because how often you get seafood and champagne for 2 at less than a hundred? 




I'd like to add that we met up for this high tea on a weekday afternoon. Believe me when I say that the feeling is awesome. Everyone else present from the business associates discussing their grand plans over food or the rich Tai-tais enjoying their regular afternoon teas to the young girls enjoying their girlfriend time while the rest of the world is working helps you enjoy your afternoon better. At least I did. Tai Tai friend was very satisfied with the entire experience too.

I strongly recommend giving the Westin Lobby Lounge Seafood High Tea a shot when you are on leave and want to have a pampering afternoon on a weekday. You'll appreciate the experience better.

Westin Singapore - Lobby Lounge 
12 Marina View, Asia Square Tower 2